Your privacy is important to DazzleandShimmer.com. We promise to:
1. Safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality,
any information our customers share with us.
2. Limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers and to administer our business.
3. Permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
4. Not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, been authorized by the customer, or are required by law or our regulators.
5. Always maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer information.
Internet Practices: We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Cookies are used in an appropriate manner. We make every effort not to invade your privacy.
This site contains links to other sites. DazzleandShimmer.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor's contact information (such as their email address), unique identifiers, and financial information (such as their account or credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders to our customers. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services. Credit card numbers and check information is collected on a secure web site upon purchase. Email addresses and other personal information collected on DazzleandShimmer.com is not shared or sold to any company, individuals or any other entity unless otherwise noted. However, personal information may be shared with the appropriate authorities whenever a credit card or check fraud is suspected or whenever noted.
Security: This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Credit card and check information is entered on a secure transaction server that uses encryption to protect information.
Our web site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from our newsletters. We do not share any information about our visitors or customers with any other company, individuals or entity, except if requested by law enforcement.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact us at 1-800-798-1504 or 973-347-8392.
This policy was last modified March 30, 2006.